About the Company
At Stasher, we believe that small changes have the power to make a big impact. What started as an endlessly reusable, non-toxic silicone storage bag has exploded into a global mission. So far,we’ve prevented over a billion single-use plastic bags from entering our oceans and landfills. Join us to reach our next milestone!
When people thrive, Stasher thrives (and our planet wins, too)
At Stasher, we are committed to leaving the planet better than we found it. We have a fundamental belief that the well-being of people and the environment go hand-in-hand, and it will take a team of all backgrounds to make our business and our planet a better place to be.
To this end, Stasher is committed to five priorities:
* Diverse hiring practices
* Ensuring diversity among our leaders
* Pay equity
* Creating and reinforcing voice equity
* An approach to community engagement that embodies diversity, equity, and inclusion
The Digital Team drives the content and channel strategy for all of Stasher’s DTC business. We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to own Stasher’s primary brand social channels, their content, and their growth. To date, we’ve grown a sizable Instagram and Facebook community, with additional growth opportunities in Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We will look to this role to both own these current channels and help evaluate opportunities for content and channel expansion.
This person will be empowered to create content experiences and opportunities for engagement across our evergreen, timely, real-time, and ephemeral content for these channels. The Social Media Manager will also serve as the in-house domain expert on social channel updates, memes, and trends.
The Skills You Bring
* 3+ years experience supporting a brand in marketing/ social media
* DTC Brand experience
* Demonstrated experience developing social content for large social communities on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and eagerness to explore emerging channels
* Experience with social reporting and analytics tools, and Google Analytics
* Possess solid knowledge of brand tone and voice and copywriting best practices (bonus points for creative writing courses)
* Fluent in meme and emoji
More About You
* You have a passion for sustainability and Stasher’s mission to reduce single use plastic.
* You have Informed opinions based on news, trends, and experience.
* You embody our company values: Innovative, Inclusive, Courageous, Joyful, and Mindful.
* You are a creative thinker who can engage and inspire an audience, while keeping an eye on the details that make great social content.
* You have a sense of humor and want to combine that with a knowledge of current trends to create unique social moments.
* You possess a collaborative “Yes, and” attitude.