Social Beer Haus is seeking an event manager with a background in marketing to join our team.
Social Beer Haus is a locally owned and operated Texas Smokehouse and beer hall located on 8th ave in the heart of downtown. We strive for give exceptional service while offering the best of Locally sourced ingredients.
The Events and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for working with the Marketing team and with the General Manager to organize and execute events and marketing initiatives. A proven record in working in restaurants, strong history of organization and planning of events, reporting, and coordinating marketing initiatives.
This role will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Planning, coordinating and executing events
- Working closely with the marketing team to create and trak marketing initiatives
- Implementing Event calendars to track future events for management
- Planning monthly ticketed events and working with local promoters and talent
Required Skills, Experiences
- Experience in an administrative role within marketing, culture, event planning, or communications. A combined equivalent of education and experience may be considered
- An adaptable attitude and a friendly personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Sound judgement with the ability to multitask and proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment where duties and reporting levels are shared
- Computer literacy skills including advanced Google Drive (documents, sheets, etc.)
- Experience with project management programs an asset
- Strong social media and website experience
This is a full time salary position with medical benefits included.
Please submit your resume and cover letter and we will contact you.
Job Type: Full-time