Who we are behind the stripes:
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 featuring nearly 300 brands. Sephora offers beauty products including cosmetics, skincare, body, fragrance and haircare. Sephora opened its first Canadian store in Toronto in 2004. Sephora currently operates over 360 stores across North America and in 33 countries worldwide.
You'll love working here...
As a Team Lead, Operations you will be responsible for ensuring that all Operations-related tasks within a specific Sephora store location are executed within Sephora standards. This includes duties such as processing shipment and organizing the backroom area, visual standards within the store and cycle counting.
- Operational Excellence. Lead the operations of the store. Ensure execution of all operations focused processes for the store and that all are completed per company standard. Ensure that the store is neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Inventory Management. Manage the inventory of the store. This includes shipping, receiving, and returning merchandise, cycle counting and ensuring that all processes are completed within company guidelines and timeframes to reduce the Shrink metric in store.
- Visual Merchandising. Manage the merchandising concepts and sales floor visuals are within company standard. Manage all in-house and/or third-party cleaning crews ensuring that they are adhering to agreed-upon standards by providing feedback, coaching and escalation as necessary.
- Supply Management. Manage the process of maintaining appropriate budget and quantity of supplies, testers and samples for the store.
- Performance Assessment & Development. Participate in the management of all performance management situations for the operations team. Ensure timely feedback for improvement is delivered and followed up on as necessary.
- Passionate about clients. Regularly act as the Manager on Duty within the store. Engage with Beauty Advisors and clients on the sales floor whenever possible.
- Technology: Manage all internal Ops technology for the store including hotline online (HLOL), scan guns, MCS, etc.
- We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have two to four years' experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- You have proven ability to create teams by attracting and identifying talented store leaders who can train and develop cast to drive sales and deliver outstanding client service
While at Sephora, you'll enjoy...
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates - not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical & dental benefits, paid vacation and competitive bonus structure.
- The LVMH family. Sephora's parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 2 years (Required)