• Love to wear multiple hats.
• Leap tall buildings in a single bound, bringing the whole team with you.
• Keen reader of people, culture, and tea leaves; builds the relationships to make things happen.
• Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environment.
• Comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic.
• Top-notch executive presence and communications superstar.
Top reasons to join our team...
• Thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation.
• Drive the end-to-end delivery of world-class technology solutions.
• Be a catalyst for change in the realm of World-Class Technology and Products.
• Enjoy a hyper-transparent flow of information, conversation, and ideas.
• Innovate and invent the future of Agile and Social program management.
Director of Product Management- Einstein Analytics - San Francisco
Salesforce.com is looking for a Senior or Director Product Manager to join our Einstein Analytics team to bring more exciting AI/ML capabilities into Analytics. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on zero to one ML/AI initiatives in building business features that augment the capabilities of our users. You will work closely with our Data Prep, Query, ML Data Instruments, and Data Processing teams.
The role will have both inbound and outbound responsibilities. Inbound responsibilities consist of working with our User Research, other PMs, and Engineering teams to define and develop ML solutions to take our Data Platform to the next level. Outbound responsibilities include meeting with customers, partners, and industry analysts to define product roadmap and evangelize your product.
Experience with the following items is critical:
- 5-7 years of PM experience releasing products
- Experience shipping products in Analytics, Integration, ML/AI
- Experience in building CRM solutions for Sales, Service, Marketing.
- Familiar with Statistics, R, and ML libraries
- Real Time Analytics is a plus
- Cloud experience is a plus
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department .
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.