Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits:
large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that's infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are headquartered in a spacious, bright, and canine-friendly Mission district office in SF and have an office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you're mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can jump on this rocketship with us.
The Payroll and Accounts Payable Accountant is responsible for the company's full cycle Payroll and accounts payable process. Responsibilities include Payroll administration and accounting, including related 401K contribution management, accounts payable, AP related account reconciliations in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Daily activities include semi-monthly payroll for both hourly and exempt employees, processing of invoices, expense reports and other accounts payable items, weekly check/ACH run processing and Payroll and AP accounts reconciliations.
Reciprocity's SaaS product, ZenGRC, moves companies off of spreadsheets and legacy enterprise solutions to manage their compliance programs with an agile, automated, and collaborative solution. With ZenGRC, getting and staying compliant is easier for companies like Workday, Xero, First Data and Airbnb.
Our collaborative team is composed of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We have a spacious, bright Jackson Square office and a talented engineering team in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Here is what you will get to do:
- In conjunction with the HR Manager and Lead Company Accountant, directly responsible for semi-monthly payroll processing in the Payroll system (currently Paylocity) for both Hourly and Exempt Employees
- Payroll benefits management, ensuring employee benefits are calculated, and paid out according to company policies, including 401K contribution management with Betterment, our 401K vendor
- Leading monthly and quarterly approvals for variable compensation plans as per payroll processing deadlines
- Payroll system (Paylocity) management - maintaining data integrity within the system and troubleshoot system errors when they occur to maintain system functionality and integrity.
- Review in a timely manner vendor invoices and obtain approvals as required
- Timely and accurately all invoices into the Bill.com - proper matching, coding, approval routing, and distribution to expenses, prepaid schedule or other capitalization schedule
- Timely and accurate payment of approved invoices through bill.com,veem, credit cards, and other payment systems
- Onboarding new vendors into vendor payment systems
- Audits A/P invoices to ensure no duplicate payments were made
- AP system (Bill.com) management - maintaining data integrity within the system and troubleshoot system errors when they occur to maintain system functionality and integrity.
- Directly responsible for Finance approval of expense reimbursements through Abacus
- Corporate credit card program management - assigning and closing company cards to authorized employees as needed, and monthly reconciliation
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments
- Expense Systems (Abacus) management - maintaining data integrity within the system and troubleshoot system errors when they occur to maintain system functionality and integrity.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of expenses, vendor bills, and Accounts Payable and Prepaid sub-ledger to GL
- Directly responsible for corporate card reconciliation
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Contribuite with the monthly close process
- Compile documentation for audit review
- Prepare 1099s
- Special projects as required
- Associate Degree in Accounting preferred
- Hands on experience with Payroll and Accounts payable processing required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high growth environment
- Ability to organize and maintain attention to details without compromising efficiency
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, and work independently
- Ability to keep organized records and good documentation skills
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in spreadsheets, Quickbooks, etc
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, commuter, gym membership, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO
- Lunches and great coworkers
- Headquarters in the Financial District in San Francisco and an additional office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.