What is the opportunity?
The Marketing Coordinator is a multi-talented marketing professional who supports the RBC Wealth Management Canada Creative Services team, our advisors and head office partners. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support and administration of marketing tools and programs, as well as providing support for the Senior Director, Wealth Management Canada Marketing.
What will you do?
- Primary administrator of internal marketing tools including user support
- Support the Creative Services team by triaging incoming creative requests and managing the intake process through to completion
- Provide basic marketing consultation to advisors
- Coordinate any updates of key marketing assets in partnership with head office partners
Liaise with key marketing vendors administer day-to-day invoicing and billing, expenses, team management admin, intranet updates, courier/mail, office supplies, equipment and new hire set-up
Manage schedules and delivery timelines of tradeshow booths and signage for seminar/events for sales force
Provide support to the Senior Director, Canadian Wealth Management Marketing, as well as provide ongoing assistance and support on special projects as determined by management
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
3+ years of experience in professional service environment
Exceptional organizational skills including creating and maintaining deadlines, delegation, and project management, exceptional written and verbal communication skills; passion for outstanding client service
- Ability to organize work and establish priorities independently to meet deadlines and detail oriented
- University degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
Experience in the financial services industry; customer service experience
Knowledge in digital and social media marketing
- Some proficiency in French
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits and competitive compensation
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Opportunities to do challenging work
Address: 155 Wellington St. West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Position Level: PL09
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 12/25/2019
Req ID: 203269