Q4’s objectives are simple. Hire smart, diverse and capable people to build the best platforms possible and provide exceptional client experiences.
We’ve been revolutionizing the Investor Relations space, connecting over 2,300 public companies including Nike, Amazon, Shopify & Apple with investors using our cloud-based full-stack IR solutions for the past 14 years.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a fast-growing tech company and a ‘get it done’ attitude then we want to hear from you.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will own the strategy and execution of your product roadmap. The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for scaling an extremely large and complex E2E Events product line and working along side an industry leading team to build a disruptive platform in the capital markets space.
The Sr. Product Manager will become the expert in their domain, drive the product in the right direction and manage the product life cycle with minimal guidance from leadership.
In this role you will;
- Own your product line’s strategy and roadmap, aligning it with company priorities and goals
- Define, validate and communicate the product strategy, rooted in a deep understanding of the market, customer needs and product positioning among competitors
- Ensure the successful execution of product roadmaps, driving quick, iterative cycles of delivering products and features
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers and designers to build an extraordinary product, marketing and sales to launch new platform, and client operations to deliver best-in-class client experience
- Validate and de-risk product innovation ideas
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics to maximize performance, adoption, and market growth
Essential Skills for Success
- 5+ years of product experience building products, enterprise SaaS experience would be an asset
- Ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally
- You can and have managed complex stakeholder relationships to drive alignment
- Keen product sense and UX design experience, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an agile environment
- A growth mindset that embraces challenges, persists in the face of setbacks, learns from feedback, and is inspired by the success of others
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and are comfortable owning and being accountable for all facets of the product
- Highly independent and self starter. You are driven by the company and team goals, you've never given someone reason to micromanage you.
- Entrepreneurial experience is a big plus
- Capital Markets, Finance or Fintech experience is considered an asste
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- 360 Support. Leverage our lifestyle benefit and employee assistance program to spruce up your workspace, invest in personal wellness or simply spoil yourself!
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible working hours. Rest is important. Enough said.
- Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
- Generous health and lifestyle benefits. You are in charge of your benefit dollars.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
Invest in your development. We’ll help you with your tuition.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process.