*We are seeking candidates that are LOCAL to the Calabasas, CA area! This is NOT a remote position, this is an onsite role here at our Calabasas HQ.
The PlanetArt companies provide consumers and small businesses with the tools, content and services to create quality personalized products that are both innovative and affordable. We are growing fast and taking over the world - come join us!
As a member of the FreePrints team, you will write code for our iOS applications. You will help us to develop best of breed solutions for our iOS apps around the world. This is an exciting role with plenty of opportunity for growth and new areas of learning.
We are looking for mid to senior level iOS engineers who want to join a growing group of mobile engineers in our Calabasas office. You are a good fit if:
* You have 2-5 years experience as an iOS developer role working on relevant, ecommerce, consumer facing applications.
* You're familiar with most/many areas of the iOS API.
* Given a bug to fix, you always triumph. No bug can defeat you.
* You like work that is exciting, always changing and always challenging. We move fast, you do too.
* Your code doesn't suck. It's well written, self-commenting and always assumes the worst. You care about writing structured, readable and well-designed code, while following best practices
* Experience developing customer facing, commercial iOS apps.
* Must know Objective-C VERY well, our apps are not in Swift.
* Experience consuming RESTful web services.
* We use both Git and SVN, familiarity with both very helpful.
How to Apply:
If you read the above and think it describes you, send us your resume and cover letter and be sure to tell us why you think you'd be a great fit!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $122,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year