*Must live local to Calabasas - This position is full-time hours but TEMP TO HIRE.
Who We Are:
PlanetArt's mission is to be the leading online destination for personalized invitations, announcements, home decor and other personalized products. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events. Visit www.planetart.com to learn more.
What You'll Do:
- The QA Tester is responsible for testing mobile apps, internal platforms/tools, and related marketing campaigns. Essential responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams to understand requirements and plan testing for new features and releases.
- Execute test plans and perform ad hoc testing of mobile apps, internal platforms/tools, websites, and marketing campaigns.
- Review and validate features versus requirement specification and design documents.
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify and thoroughly track bugs.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Regularly place orders and perform quality checks of personalized finished goods related to mobile apps.
- Provide detailed, concise and accurate feedback directly to project managers, software developers and marketing managers
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time as required to meet business needs.
What You Should Have:
- Previous experience in iOS and/or Android QA.
- Technical understanding of iOS and Android platforms.
- Proven ability to create test cases, checklists and test plans preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-managed proactive work style.
- iOS and/or Android QA Testing: 1 year
- At least 2 years total of QA testing software
- Experience with common bug tracking software such Jira, Bugzilla, etc.
- Experience with writing detailed instructions for testing cases and test plans
- Experience interacting directly with software project managers, developers and marketing managers and provide detailed feedback
How to Apply:
If would like to work in a collaborative, high-growth environment, PlanetArt's QA Tester role may be for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $22.00 /hour
- QA testing software: 2 years (Required)
- iOS and/or Android testing: 1 year (Required)