Planet Organic Market is the leader in providing quality natural and organic food for Canadians from Canadians. Today we continue with that same foundation but have built to enrich the lives of those wanting a healthier lifestyle, and including those with dietary constraints - through good food and supplements that are good for you and good for the earth.
General Overview: if you enjoy a fast-paced working environment that both fosters teamwork and independent work then Planet Organic Market is the perfect place for you! The work you do is pivotal for the company and we are looking for someone ambitious, self directed, adaptable and organized.
- Develop and execute local and national print and digital advertising for Planet Organic Market
- Manage a team of 2-4 people
- Support the Store Managers with their marketing needs and goals
- Coordinate external and internal marketing for new stores
- Plan and execute store grand openings
- Continue the current marketing calendar with the ability to create and revitalise for the following calendar year
- Create press releases and increase media relations
- Maintain all social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Maintain and update WordPress website
- Organize all customer emails
- Organize and maintain customer portals: webcart, loyaltybot
- Complete database reporting off Point of Sale system and organize them for reupload
- Develop new customer programs to elevate the customer shopping experience
- Create events and work with store managers to execute
- Plan and organize trade shows and work with managers to execute
- Maintain all marketing vendor relations in ordering marketing materials e.g. customer cards, t-shirts, name tags, stamps etc.
- Work with marketing team members to create internal signage
- Minimum of three years experience in Marketing
- Degree or diploma in marketing or communications
- Expert Level of Adobe Creative Suites e.g. photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Photography is a must and videography is an asset
- Retail experience is an asset
- Point of Sale (POS) experience is an asset
PLANET ORGANIC MARKET IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ORGANIZATION
Planet Organic Market is dedicated to providing respectful and equal employment opportunities for all employees and candidates for positions regardless of race, colour, national origin, political belief, religion, marital or family status, physical or mental disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Competitive wages
- Substantial product purchase program for employees
- Grow with a growing and developing organization
Planet Organic Market set out in the early 90's to be the leader in providing quality natural and organic food for Canadians from Canadians . Today we continue with that same foundation, but have built to enrich the lives of those wanting a healthier lifestyle, and including those with dietary constraints - through good food and supplements that are good for you and good for the earth.
Visit www.planetorganic.ca for more details.
Job Type: Permanent
- adobe, photoshop, illustrator, indesign: 3 years (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- POS: 1 year (Preferred)