About Planet Green
Since 2000, Planet Green Inc. has been the world leader of wholesale high quality remanufactured inkjet cartridges and recycle small electronics. Quality has been, and continues to be, the focus of every single activity in the company. Our mission is to create quality products, quality services and quality relationships. With these guiding values, Planet Green continues to be the partner of choice for clients who expect the best and demand consistency. We achieve this through dedicated hard work and commitment from every employee.
We are expanding our business and have an immediate need for a Full-time Marketing Coordinator!
What are we all about?
- High quality remanufactured inkjets to dealers nationwide at pginkjets.com
- Our nationwide recycling fundraising program that raises funds for schools, nonprofit, sport teams and religious organization when they recycle or buy recycled at planetgreenrecycle.com
- And our EBay store at planetgreenelectronics where we sell our refurbished electronics such as Smart Phones, Tablets, IPod, OEM cartridges and many other related items.
We do all this in our 30,000 square foot State of the art manufacturing facility. Being part of a multi-billion dollar industry Planet Green has tremendous growth opportunity both for the company and the individual who is seeking this position.
Who we are looking for?
- Planet Green is looking for an extremely creative, smart and capable Marketing Coordinator to plan, execute, and drive intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent marketing emails and newsletters to engage, convert, and retain our customers and potential customers.
- The ideal candidate is exceedingly detail-oriented, possesses strong communications skills, provides excellent service to internal customers, is flexible in a fast-paced environment, and recommends new ideas and processes to his/her manager and colleagues.
- An individual with entrepreneurial characteristics spirit and mindset.
- A person who demonstrates a true passion for building something great and they are willing to push themselves to limits to achieve big goals.
- Someone who doesn't stop until the job is done, and done right. Good enough is not good enough for you and your team. Put in the extra hours to get things right, giving attention to detail and devotion to excellence. Your passion will show how hard you're willing to work and the results you achieve.
Your role and responsibilities would be?
- Researches, builds, executes and optimizes email marketing strategies and campaigns for a variety of programs, customers and potential customers to drive customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Executes documents and manages the strategic planning of email marketing, including themes and seasonal calendar for all email marketing programs, monitoring and reporting, and management and optimization of design, content, targeting and messaging of all email communications.
- Owns end-to-end management of all email campaigns, including content, production, testing, setup, and deployment.
- Builds, tests, analyzes, and optimizes email tracks, workflows, and lists based on segmentation and lead scoring strategy.
- Creates, edits, and conducts Q/A on all aspects of emails (copy, brand consistency, links, tracking, UX, etc.) prior to sends.
- Works with e-mail software provider for optimization.
- Knowledge of Infusion Soft software a plus
- Tracks and reports results from all email programs and campaigns and propose new campaigns.
- Runs A/B tests, conducts analysis of results, and iterates based on findings.
Social Media and Maintain Website Content
- Curate relevant content to reach the company's ideal audiences/customers on all social media platforms.
- Ensure all social media platforms are updated and maintained consistently.
- Implement a social listening program and develop supporting analysis/ reporting.
- Develop campaigns to acquire new followers across our social media sites.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity in the social and digital space to adapt and modify short- and long-term programs as needed in alignment with company objectives.
- Develop, Schedule and publish content on a weekly basis using social media platforms.
- Create spreadsheets to help manage social media campaign performance.
- Assist in the development of campaigns for new product/company announcements.
- Track, research and report on current social media trends and competitive activity in the social space.
- Update website content as needed.
- You will have the ability to work independently and will not be managing any employees.
What are the requirements and qualifications?
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of work experience with email marketing, ideally in a B2C setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to drive as well as manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects / campaigns in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CS
- Experience with blog and website platforms.
- High energy with a positive attitude and team player mindset.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of design programs (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
We offer competitive salary + incentive and comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off to our full-time employees!
When responding to this job posting, please enter in the subject line: Think Green
Because we believe in providing a safe work environment, we conduct a background checks in our hiring processes.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CS: 2 years (Preferred)
- B2C Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)