We are an online health and wellness store and health-education portal. Our vision is to become the premier wellness destination for health-conscious consumers. We demonstrate the utmost care in choosing a range of products that are natural, organic, and effective to better support our customers' health goals.
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Interact with customers over the telephone and electronically via email and chat support system.
- Support customers with placing orders, order information, product information, and company policies (e.g. returns and refunds, shipping, etc.).
- Manage delayed orders, missing Canada Post packages and reshipment's.
- Advise customers of issues with orders, such as delays and discontinued items.
- Handle customer questions, concerns and complaints based off of emails, voicemails, calls and chats in a polite and professional manner.
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner to ensure issues and urgent inquiries are dealt with accordingly.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, and details of actions taken by inputting clear notes.
Data Entry Responsibilities
- Maintenance of product pages by updating images, copy and content whenever changes are made by suppliers to their product line.
- Update pricing and availability of products.
- Monitor competitors in order to ensure price is comparable and still within our margins.
- Creating Bundles and working with the Procurement Specialist to identify what are common products that are paired together
- Optimizing content to ensure no health claims are stated
- Strong time management skills, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demand
- Great enthusiasm speaking to customers and exceptional communication skills over the phone and via email
- Possess a friendly, professional and empathetic attitude.
- Great decision making skills to answer any customer problems that arise
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and reliable attendance
- Have a high school diploma. Post-secondary education is considered an asset.
- Solid knowledge of the internet, MS Office - especially Outlook.
- Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Job Location: Surrey, BC
- Salary: $13.50 /hour
What We Offer
- Extended benefits available after 3-month probationary period (health, dental, etc.)
- Wage and/or performance reviews at 3 and 12 months
- Staff prescription plan
- Supportive and friendly work environment.
- Fun events held throughout the year (BBQ party, Cultural potluck, Christmas Party etc.)
Do you have what it takes to be a Wellness Warrior?
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please send your Resume. We thank you for your interest in joining our team and advise that only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)