We are seeking a Full-Time Key Holder/Sales Associate with a dynamic personality who is obsessed with all things fashion for our Scottsdale location.
All candidates should be passionate about the Planet Blue brand and driven on delivering exceptional in-store experiences. Sales associates are expected to develop and maintain client relationships while working closely with management to build a client book. Planet Blue seeks to provide all employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
Sales positions are all commission based with a generous commission percentage. Company offers health & benefits and accrued paid time off.
- Monitoring customer service and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Assisting the store manager in opening and closing the store.
- Supporting store manager and assisting with tasks as needed.
- High school diploma and college degree, 2 or 4 year accredited university.
- At least 3 years of retail sales and key holding experience.
- Creative with an understanding of current fashion trends and stylist experience.
- Established local client book required.
- Extremely responsible and reliable.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Professional and confident attitude.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and experience in Retail Pro is a plus.
- Please include a list of 3 professional references with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Employees working per shift:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative