Talan Planaxis is currently looking for a Trade Support Analyst for a permanent position I Montreal.
- Supporting contribution, trading and position tracking software for foreign exchange, interest rate and credit, and equity markets.
- Provide rapid resolution to functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command. End-users included: Traders, Sellers, Auditors, Middle Office.
- Solve functional problems in a complex financial environment, with varied applications and regional and / or global architectures. Multi-tasking environments.
- Provide functional and technical expertise (log analysis) to produce and promote quality and sustainable solutions. Define and maintain the application support guide.
- Automation of controls are indicators to monitor the proper functioning of the contribution tools, negotiation and related referential documents
- Communicate with users in connection with application failures
- Liaise with teams from New York, Paris and Hong Kong
- Understand the regulated environment and the constraints of client activity
- Perform post-deployment testing of new releases (quality assurance)
- Process queries and ad hoc queries of users' search data
- Respond to the user within a set timeframe depending on the severity of the problem, document and track (case study, issues, impact studies, action plan)
- Technical research processes using sources such as error logs and technical documentation of products and identifying solutions to solve problems and improve efficiency.
- Respect internal standards, standards and IT processes ( ITIL )
- Timely communication of project production and status to the client and IT management.
- Effective oral and written communication with the various audiences and at the appropriate levels.
- Collaboration with development teams (NY / Paris) for the management of new versions
- Collaboration with the global support team (Paris / Asia) to ensure quality support for end-users
- Effectively manage the Customer relationship with the end user community
- Linux, UNIX and Windows server
- Python, Java, Autosys (Desired / Plus)
- Sense of organization, methodical, analytical
- Ability to work with complex information systems
- Knowledge of the market finance universe (interest rate markets, derivatives, equity, credit, etc.)
3 years of experience in an Investment banking as a support analyst, QA or Developer.
An experience in another type of company with a complex environment is also valuable.
Basically, experience where you learn to react quickly but with pragmacy.
Desired / Plus: CFA certification
Languages: English, French is a plus