We are currently looking for an Application Support Analyst / DevOps for a permanent position in Montreal.
- Provide prompt resolution of functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command. The user community includes and is not limited to staff from the following functions: front office, middle office, back office, compliance, risk , technology, accounting.
- Create and industrialize tools for securing production operations.
- Solve functional problems in a complex financial environment, with various applications and architectures at regional and / or global level. Multitasking environment.
- Provide functional and technical expertise to produce and promote maintainable and quality solutions. Includes the requirements of the documentation system and the documentation of the support booklet.
- Communicate with users about application failures.
- Liaise with development teams.
- Help configure the installation as requested by users and monitoring platforms.
- Understand the regulatory environment and constraints.
- Manage queries and occasional requests for data search of users.
- Respond to end users within the time frame given by the severity of the problem, and document and track (case histories, issues and steps) the response.
- Search for technical processes using sources such as error logs and technical documentation of the product; and identify solutions to solve problems or improve efficiency.
- Respect internal standards, standards and IT processes.
- Understand service level agreements and execute crisis management process when relevant.
- Report project production and status to customer and IT management in a timely manner.
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication to various audiences at appropriate levels.
- Partnership with global IT teams (Paris / Asia) to provide quality support to our end users.
- Effectively manage the customer relationship with the end user community.
- 3 years of experience
- Experience querying databases and analyzing stored procedures using tools such as Oracle SQL developer.
- Experience with Java or C# back end development.
- Experience reading logs from Windows & Unix batches and processes and troubleshooting them.
- Good understanding of interfaces in a complex information systems.
- Knowledge of the concept of scheduling and experience of Autosys is a plus.
- Strong interest in automation and innovation.
- Strong interest in digital transformation trends and Devops organization.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration : Jenkins/Git/Github/etc,
- Knowledge of Continuous Testing: automatisation de test, scripting
- Knowledge of Continuous Deployment: Docker/Scripting/et
- Team player.
- Customer oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills ( the successful candidate should be comfortable communicating with people at all level of the organization and from various technical and non-technical backgrounds).
- Excellent analysis and synthesis skills.
- Excited about working in a global complex environment.
- Excellent organization skills (proven experience managing and following up on multiple topics simultaneously).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.