Talan | Planaxis is currently looking for a C# Angular Developer for a permanent position in Montreal.
We are looking for a collaborator with a marked interest in finance and very strong communication skills. This person will act as analyst programmer with our predominantly New York-based clientele.
The responsibilities of the analyst developer include the following:
- Producing new features. This doesn’t only mean writing code, but also making design/architectural decisions, testing, tracking quality-related metrics, and producing documentation.
- Demonstrating features to stakeholders and product owners to gain a solid understanding of the business and get feedback on work delivered.
- Participating in Scrum-related activities, such as daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint retrospectives, and demos.
- Delivering software that meets our standards and providing operational support if necessary.
- Taking some time to enjoy yourself by either joining some of our existing communities or by creating new ones.
- Education and experience: University degree: Business computing, computer science, computer engineer
- At least 5 years of IT experience in complex information systems environments
- Experience in corporate and investment banking or finance an asset
- Ability to work with complex information systems
- Knowledge of the world of corporate finance (stock market, interest rates, derivatives, etc.)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Organizational, methodological and analytical spirit
- Sense of communication
- SQL - SQL Server
- Design Pattern
- Agile Scrum
- Continuous Delivery & CI Implementation
- Test-driven development (TDD)