Do you enjoy building relationships and providing excellent customer service? Take the leap and make your mark at Plan Group!
This is a part time position to cover the afternoon shift as well as vacation and sick days, as required.
As our Service Administrator you:
- Effectively communicate with clients to determine maintenance requirements and provide detailed documentation to initiate timely service calls.
- Determine priority of service calls by following the Service Call Prioritization process and effectively initiate prompt emergency response.
- Dispatch on-call technicians providing a detailed account to clients’ mechanical service concerns.
- Accurately maintain client database information through updates from work orders, equipment lists, purchase orders, etc.
- Promptly generate work orders to service technicians.
- Receive client feedback/inquiries and promptly escalate to appropriate Account Executive and/or Department Manager to achieve customer service excellence.
- Provide back-up support to day shift team members and complete additional administrative activities such as data entry and filing.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Two years’ related experience in call centre/customer service environment
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with call centre software an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Plan Group? Apply now.