PLAN Automation Inc. is the largest packaging automation distributor in Canada that specializes in the food, beverage and consumer goods industries. With a team of highly knowledgeable industry veterans and technology experts, we provide leading edge automation packaging solutions to our clients in these main categories:
- Food Safety and Product Inspection
- General Automation
- Full Line Project Integration
Our fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment provides the ideal atmosphere for employees to succeed and grow.
We are looking for a highly motivated Project Coordinator who is a great communicator, organized and perceptive, able to see the big picture while keeping track of many moving parts and details.
Candidates must be capable of managing a multitude of projects at different stages and provide clear and focused guidance to both internal and external team members. The candidate will be responsible for tracking project deliverables and assure that projects are properly progressing through the complete sales cycle (from initial contact to equipment installation and commissioning).
Candidates will also be required to establish new processes to streamline project coordination and day to day activities. Ability to utilize software to improve productivity through automation is highly valued. Attention to detail, strong communication skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously are key requirements for this position.
- Reporting directly to the VP
- Responsible for project coordination, sales and marketing backend support
- Utilizing company's CRM software (Salesforce.com) for all project coordinationand to improve productivity through automation
- Generate reporting from our CRM to provide coordinationwith valuable data and project status updates and insight
- New, existing and closed project coordinationand follow up
- Prepare and send marketing materials to clients
- Process automation and streamlining of day to day activities and project coordination
- Utilization of multiple software such as: SalesForce, Campaign Monitor, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Post-secondary diploma in a related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar project coordinationrole
- Must be exceptional at note-taking, task management and must follow through commitments
- Must be excellent at following up with clients, co-workers and suppliers to assure that deadlines and commitments are met
- Must produce consistent work and pay attention to detail
- Highly technical and computer savvy and have advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in the food & beverage industry is ideal with an understanding of industrial automation and capital equipment would be preferred
- Mechanical aptitude to understand equipment and machinery is preferred
- Expertise with CRM contents management software is preferred
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Project Coordination: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)