Plains Midstream Canada (PMC) is engaged in crude oil gathering, transportation and marketing activities within Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Manitoba. Plains is also active in LPG marketing, production and storage in Canada and the U.S. Fueled by our strong management team and dedicated employee base, Plains has sustained strong growth and has aggressive development plans for the future. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy working as part of a team in a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment.
PMC is engaged in NGL gathering, processing, transportation and marketing activities within North America. This position will report to the Senior Manager, NGL Facilities, and the successful candidate will be responsible for all third party truck access to at Plains NGL facilities. This is a fast paced, deadline driven role that requires superb organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. The successful candidate will gain valuable insight into both the operations and commercial areas of Plains’ business and be the first point of contact for internal departments and external parties.
Produce and administrate Terminal Access Agreements for all carriers accessing Plains’ US and Canadian NGL facilities
- Ensure all carriers have a valid “Certificate of Liability Insurance” for Plains facilities
- Set and maintain monthly volume allocations for partner contracts at various Plains facilities
- Liaise with various inter-company departments and external parties to resolve and eliminate issues impacting schedules, supply and settlements
- Troubleshoot issues pertaining to commercial contracts in the RightAngle system
- Manage truck activity, user access, and third party carrier information in the Terminal Boss system
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with carriers, customers, Joint Venture partners, field operations, Plains’ marketing team, and other midstream companies
- Communicate facility outages or interruptions to impacted internal and external stakeholders
- First point of contact for resolving issues for third party truck drivers, including troubleshooting system issues that may arise during loading or offloading of product
- Daily management and scheduling of volumes from multiple receipt locations and coordinating deliveries with downstream carriers
- Part of the Right Angle Working Committee, Terminal Boss Upgrade Committee and Agent development team
- This position requires an individual to be available 24/7
A minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry
- Experience in trucking and/or logistics would be considered an asset
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills – advanced Excel preferred
- RightAngle system experience preferred
- Detail oriented with very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Possess a sense of urgency and accountability and able to respond to tight deadline requirements
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive and professional attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to express oneself clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate initiative by undertaking tasks independently
Interested candidates are required to submit their resume prior to May 25, 2019.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.