Plains Midstream Canada (PMC) is engaged in crude oil gathering, transportation and marketing activities within Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Manitoba. Plains is also active in LPG marketing, production and storage in Canada and the U.S. Fueled by our strong management team and dedicated employee base, Plains has sustained strong growth and has aggressive development plans for the future. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy working as part of a team in a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment
Plains is currently seeking a detail oriented and highly motivated individual to join our Contract Entry team. The successful candidate will exhibit a high level of professionalism while applying their knowledge of the business.
Enter new contracts and process amendments to existing contracts in our ETRM system (RightAngle). This covers all commodities and trade types – crude, mix, propane and butane, physical and financial.
- Improve processes and capture updates in procedure manuals.
- Perform various data quality checks as required at the start and end of day.
- Problem solving in support of traders, marketers and other teams.
Work experience supporting crude and/or NGL marketing and trading is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience with Right Angle or other similar ETRM systems would be an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power BI reporting is beneficial;
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment;
- Highly motivated with strong financial, analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Goal oriented and able to contribute as a team player.
- University Degree (Finance, Accounting, Computer Science) is an asset.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume prior to November 7, 2019.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.