You'll be joining a company where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless. In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, we offer competitive pay and benefits.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our dynamic Team in our South San Francisco office. We specialize in Civil, Grading & Paving construction projects.
Accounts Payable Specialist Position:
- Enter the invoices into the accounting system approx.200 per week
- Open and distribute mail
- Review and verify invoices
- Log all invoices on the invoice log
- Job Cost Invoices: Give invoices to the respective Field Engineer based on the project. Follow up on receiving coded invoices back in time
- Review for accuracy and post
- Overhead Invoices: Code the invoices and enter in the system
- Generate recurring invoices once a month
- Reconcile Vendor Statements
- Make electronic payments based on the schedule
- Manage the credit card account
- Place Office supplies inventory order. Look for best deals.
- Cut weekly checks
- Scan and file all the paperwork.
- Prepare the pre-lien notice on the new projects
- Print paving notices for the field engineers
- Enter the eftp payments into the system
- Make insurance payments online
- Keep the outlook calendar current and check the calendar each day for the scheduled payments
- Organize, file and scan all
- Perform various projects as directed by management
- AP experience for minimum of one year
- Organized and Reliable
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft suites.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)