We are a lingerie manufacture wholesale company looking for motivated and self-starting individuals to help us keep up with our rapidly expanding operations. We are in urgent need of someone to help expand our U.S. operations by establishing relations with a large number of interested, potential customers, while also helping us to expand into the retail chain market with savvy salesmanship. With over 10 years of success in the lingerie industry, we know that our products sell, and sell well. This is a great opportunity for you to become a crucial member of an established company currently in the process of adapting to a U.S. customer base, with plenty of opportunities for your own career growth. We welcome all levels of experience to apply.
Inside Sales Duties:
- Generate new sales opportunities with existing clients while strengthening relationships by using personal sales skills
- Respond to the company-generated web, print sourced and trade show leads by phone, email and general client nurturing.
- Become intimately familiar with our products and all their relevant specifications (price, materials, suitable for which demographics, etc.)
- Assist customers who visit our warehouse by helping to take orders and providing guidance on what products to choose.
Outside Sales Duties:
- Present and sell company products to new customers
- Prospect and contact Potential Customers which include major chain stores and large Distributors in the US and Canada.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of our new products
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Travel and attend Trade Shows
- B.A. in a business-related field
- At least three years of previous sales experience for wholesale companies
- Previous working experience in the fashion industry,
- Confident and comfortable communicating over the phone and by e-mail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel: able to prepare basic invoices and responses to price requests
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
Salary: $15/hr, plus commission of every order
Job Type: Full-time 9 am to 5 pm Mon-Thur
- Sales: 3 years
- Fashion Styling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Store Discounts
Typical deal size: