P.J. White Hardwoods, a division of Richelieu Hardware Canada Ltd., is a leading and rapidly growing distributor in the wholesale building industry, with branches in BC and Alberta. With an extensive product line, PJ White Hardwoods has a diverse customer group consisting of millworkers, furniture & kitchen manufacturers, retailers and contractors. Our Vancouver office is now seeking a career minded individual as a SALES TRAINEE to be part of our team where sky is the limit!
We are looking for people to learn our company from the ground up. The successful candidate will start in the warehouse where they will receive full training of our product lines and order procedures. From this warehouse position, the individual will move to Inside Sales where he will learn the fine of art of sales and possibly purchasing. From here, the candidate can move on to an Outisde Sales position and to Management. PJ White Hardwoods believes in promoting from within, and rewarding everybody with opportunity.
- Processing order taken via phone, internet, and email
- Answering phones and inquiries
- Servicing existing accounts and develop new accounts
- Support existing inside & outside sales staff
- Resolving customer problems and issues in a timely fashion
- Assisting walk-in clientele
- High school graduate.
- Related sales and/or industry experience preferred but not necessary.
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to multi-task and cope in a fast -paced environment.
- Quick learner, and positive attitude.
- Computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office and Windows.
PJ White Hardwoods offers a competitive salary, sales incentives, profit sharing, RRSP and benefits packages. If this sounds like the career for you, please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to Jeff Douglas or via fax 604-327-4116.
Feel free to visit our website for more information http://www.richelieu.com. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your response.
Job Type: Full-time