Seeking a highly organized and motivated Administrative Assistant
In this role, you will take on a variety of projects to facilitate smooth daily and long-term operations . You will be working alongside their established Executive Assistant, which makes your collaborative nature and effective prioritization skills a must for your success on their team. A truly fantastic opportunity for an organized, thoughtful individual looking to gain exposure that specializes in global investment portfolios for families, endowments, and foundations.
- Work with Executive Assistant on calendar and schedule management
- Reconcile expense reports
- Compile meeting materials
- Take on additional projects as needed
- Processes credit loan applications, loan refinances and other loan documents.
- Assists Manager in the solicitation of new business, including marketing in the Community.
- Visits customers in-person to verify identify and/or initiate resolution of delinquency issues (10-15 hours/week).
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Top-notch multitasking and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters with the utmost discretion
- Stellar written and interpersonal communication skills
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $22.00 to $27.00 /hour