We are currently hiring enthusiastic hands on Assistant Managers who demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills. The Special Events team which operates Enercare Centre and Metro Toronto Convention Centre and many other fun & exciting locations. While not at Enercare Centre or Metro Toronto Convention Centreyou may be assigned to oversee events such as, Honda Indy, CNE, Fan Expo, Scotia Bank Arena, BMO Field and many more regional and seasonal events!!!
- Possess excellent leadership skills?
- Thrive on obtaining outstanding results?
- Have what it takes to increase sales growth and value customers?
- Have a talent for motivating and coaching others, while promoting team work?
- Have one year or more of management experience in a food/retail environment?
Managers require a valid driver's license.
Assistant Managers a valid driver's license is an asset.
We'll offer you....
- Competitive wage
- Employee Benefit plans
- Flexible schedule to fit your life
- Most events are accessible by the TTC
- Career advancement - We prefer to promote within whenever possible!
This is an opportunity to work for an established Canadian company that continues to lead the industry!
What we require from you....
- Maintaining fast and accurate service, as well as a positive customer relations
- Ensuring products are consistent with the company quality standards
- Supervising, scheduling, and training employees
- Cooking, serving customers and handling cash
- Placing food orders and maintaining inventory
- Following cash control/security procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on weekends, weekdays and nights
- Ensuring Occupational Health & Safety Act and company policies are met.
Job Type: Part-time
- Food and Beverage: 2 years (Required)