Imagine working for an exciting, fun, entrepreneurial company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making an impact via cruelty-free fashion. That's Pixie Mood. Right now we are looking for talented individuals to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and help shape our story as we grow.
Pixie Mood is a Toronto-based brand that specializes in vegan-friendly fashionable handbags and accessories. We design and wholesale our products to over 500 retailers across North America. We are a small but fast-growing company where things are always moving - everyday is fresh and exciting. Our workplace values teamwork, collaboration and open communication.
We are looking for a bright and passionate individual to join the team as an Administrative Assistant. They will play an important role in supporting the team in executing daily admin tasks. This individual should be highly organized and capable of managing multiple tasks with different deadlines.
- Manage reception and front desk - acting as the first point of contact in person, via phone and emails.
- Assist the team with daily administrative tasks
- Assist with product set-up on our wholesale platform as well as internal systems
- Prepare special reports, gathering, summarizing data
- Processing customer orders
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Minute taking for team meetings
- Handle other general administration duties
- Schedule courier pick-ups by phone and online
- Assist our customer support team during peak times
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline preferred
- One to three years in a similar role preferred
- Tech savvy and is willing to learn
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Able to work efficiently independently and in teams
- Ability and willingness to work with repetitive tasks and keep focus and accuracy
- Likes working hard and having fun!
- Experience with Quickbooks, Fishbowl Inventory, ShipStation
- Experience with shipping and logistics - UPS, FedEX, Canpar
- Past experience in wholesale/fashion industry is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)