At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don't mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone's a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won't survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What will be your responsibilities for this role?
- Maintaining an active continuous integration environment, developing system configuration management, good security practices and supporting production applications
- Continually, identify, plan and methodically improve infrastructure systems, practices and processes
- Owning and executing the release process across all environments, responsible for the change control of the team.
- Familiarity with DevOps and IT Automation tools such as Ansible,Terraform,..
- Investigate and contribute to solving various issues in production environments.
- Experience with some, if not all, of the following AWS services: EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, Redshift, Route53, CodeDeploy, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch Service, Kinesis, CloudWatch, SQS
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Terraform, Ansible, and Serverless
What are the minimum technical requirements/background?
- Extremely strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience working alongside an Engineering team developing and supporting a complicated technical product.
- Fundamental basic networking troubleshooting skills
- Coding/Scripting knowledge a big plus
What does the media have to say about us?
- Forbes (http://pixal.at/2bvpTlZ)
- NBC News (http://pixal.at/1RytLD1)
- CNBC (http://pixal.at/2bu5pfx)
- Business Insider (http://pixal.at/2bsJL9j)
- AdAge (http://pixal.at/2ba8G3K)
- AdAge (http://pixal.at/2bai98n)
- CSO Online (http://bit.ly/2u9KrZV)
- Mediapost (http://bit.ly/2tiqMtG)
- Mediapost (http://bit.ly/2rUH6xp)
- TheDrum (http://bit.ly/2sKcvW9)
- Mediapost (http://bit.ly/2sOKv4Q)
- Mediapost (http://bit.ly/2h67Dpa)
What do we have to offer?
- This is a Full-Time position based in Los Angeles (Not a remote role, No contractors)
- We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we're good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we've got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)