About the Company
Pixalate is a cross-platform digital advertising fraud intelligence company, offering the only
system of coordinated invalid traffic ("IVT") detection solutions across desktop, mobile web,
mobile in-app, and OTT/CTV for better detection, diagnosis, and elimination of ad fraud.
We are under midst one of the biggest shifts in ad tech right now with overwhelming industry
demand for greater transparency and protection against ad fraud. Concurrently, media spends
are steadily shifting more towards newer channels like OTT/CTV which are poised to explode,
yet present difficult challenges around measurement and fraud protection. Pixalate is uniquely
positioned to capitalize on these industry trends by being the first fraud protection provider to
offer MRC accredited omni-channel fraud protection solutions that are focused on actually
reducing fraud, not just measuring it, and our explosive growth over the last quarters reflect that!
If you are looking to bring your ad tech career to the next level while honing your SaaS sales
skillsets selling a dynamic solution for the biggest problem in the industry, then this Account
Executive role will not disappoint. We are looking for energetic, intellectually curious, detail-
oriented self-starters who will fearlessly break into new segments for us and can grow a book of business. In return,
we will provide the necessary tactical and strategic training for you to be
successful here, including weekly support from sales leadership, opportunities to work cross-
functionally in pursuit of large strategic partnerships, and frequent collaboration with the
executive team on strategy and execution.
What will you be doing?
- Own and manage full sales cycle to exceed quarterly goals for new business
- Become experts in ad tech, fraud protection, and most importantly our clients' businesses.
- Be a trusted advisor by communicating the Pixalate story effectively and explaining our technologies with conviction.
- Sell solutions, not features! You know how to quickly identify the best partnership opportunities and how to best structure a deal that is a win-win for everyone.
- Exercise creativity in positioning our solutions to bring in bigger deals, faster.
- Help further enhance our go to market strategy and share feedback from the field.
- Collaborate closely with our Customer Success, Data Science, Ad Ops, Engineering,
- Legal, and Marketing teams to provide an exceptional end product to our clients.
- Have fun! If you enjoy building new long-lasting partnerships, evangelizing solutions that solve big problems, expanding your personal network within the space, and achieving wins together with a super supportive team, you will have a blast here :)
Ideal Background & Experience
- 3-6 years of quota carrying sales experience in ad tech, mobile apps, user acquisition, marketing analytics, or marketing SaaS.
- Proven track record of sales success and comfortable selling 6-7 figure deals
- Entrepreneurial and willingness to take ownership of the business.
- Understands the necessity of being seen as a trustworthy consultant by clients and balance that effectively to transcend the typical vendor relationship.
- Highly collaborative and able to build strong working relationships internally with the team
- Motivated by the idea of being directly in control of your own career and financial success and not afraid to ask for more
Located in sunny Palo Alto and Culver City, CA the core of Pixalate's DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be.
- Casual environment
- Career advancement opportunities at an exciting time of company growth: we love to promote from within
- Uncapped commissions and accelerators for performance
- You are joining at the best time when we are still a lean team, but poised for huge growth, winning marquee clients, several moats in product advantages-and much sales opportunities available for the right talent
- Flexible work hours-work from home or go into the office but never sit in traffic anymore!
- Daily GrubHub lunch allowance
- Travel within out offices Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Dubai, London, etc. We also travel to meet with our awesome clients and to the best industry events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Experienced and accessible leadership team to learn from
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and unlimited PTO