About Us VIDEO ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohREsVH5ND8&feature=youtu.be )
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world's largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
Join the Accounts Payable team for an opportunity to drive change and create a positive impact for employees at Pivotal, as well as for Pivotal's external partners.
The Accounts Payable team is seeking a proactive and strategic individual to take ownership of the Global Accounts Payable process.
Based out of our Toronto location and reporting to the Senior Manager of Finance this individual will be responsible for maintaining Accounts Payable processes from end to end including, discrepancy resolution, weekly payment runs, vendor statement reconciliations, month-end accruals, month-end close functions and ad-hoc projects.
- Ensuring the timely payment of all invoices in accordance with company policies with weekly payment runs (EFT/Cheque/Wire/Credit Card).
- Improve P2P processes by improving internal controls and efficiency of transaction processing.
- Liaison with offshore team for performance management, updates, and feedback
- Reporting - creating and analyzing reports, journal entries as required.
- Responding and resolving questions and/or issues in regards to invoices and invoice payments via the internal ticket system.
- Monitor key processes impacting the department's productivity, i.e. Match Exceptions, Invoices on Hold, A/P Aging and other key reports.
- Assist with developing and distributing A/P production metrics.
- Monthly Supplier Reconciliations
- Monthly AP Aging report
- Complete investigations on void/stop payments and executive corrective action through direct banking portals
- Maintain Cheque register files
- Assist with Escheatment and 1099 processes.
- Manage the Accounts Payable SOX key control matrix
- Create and present metrics within department as well as stakeholders
General Skills & Proficiencies
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Able to take direction and maintain deadlines
- Able to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Required Education & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience with global payments and banking practices
- Experience with purchasing systems, specifically WorkDay
- Proficient with MS Office applications, most notably Excel
Total Rewards Package
$55,250 - $74,750
In addition to salary, our total rewards package also includes equity in the form of RSUs, comprehensive medical and disability benefits, employer match on RRSP, fitness reimbursement programs and more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY GPVTL Canada In ("Pivotal") is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Pivotal is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email AskHR@pivotail.io or call 416-907-9470 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).