About Us VIDEO ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohREsVH5ND8&feature=youtu.be )
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world's largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
We are looking for a high-energy, software sales professional who will identify and bring to closure Pivotal Cloud Foundry product and service opportunities. You are expected to generate net new logos and revenue. You are responsible for driving revenue and sales synergy with and thru Dell EMC in the TOLA Region ( TX, OK, LA, AK).
Pivotal Sales has a unique opportunity to help some of the biggest brands in major industries create new digital experiences and rediscover the power of software by using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Labs, and Pivotal Data. Our team is growing exponentially as we are seeing a huge increase in demand from clients who are transforming their software delivery capability and building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement.
Overall, the role entails developing and executing joint go-to-market strategies with Dell EMC Sales Management, driving Executive Customer engagement, directing pre sales resources and account engagement, generating proposals with and thru Dell EMC Sales.
Responsibilities include facilitating joint selling with Dell EMC direct sales teams in order to drive growth through a leveraged partnering model; establishing rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues; and monitoring partner's business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase market penetration.
This is a quota-bearing sales role. Apart from quota achievement, one of the key measures of success is new logos.
Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders including sales, marketing, services, and supporting functions. The individual regularly interacts with executives to ensure GTM objectives are met. He/she maintains a deep understanding of Pivotal's technology and articulates our value to Dell EMC Customers . Other responsibilities are:
- Securing, driving, and managing strategic relationships with Dell EMC Sales to attain quarterly and annual sales targets of go-to-market solutions
- Executive Customer Sales Engagement, ability to articulate Pivotal and Dell EMC Joint Value Propositions
- Build Champions within account, customers who are willing to sell internally on behalf of Pivotal
- Drive a consistent and leverage sales process across a large geography; Leveraging a high level of sales activity to achieve VELOCITY.
Required Skills / Experiences
The successful individual will have a proven track record of sales and associated revenue with a new product/technology in a high growth organization . This individual must exhibit leadership qualities that inspire teaming and trust to influence stakeholders to support the sales strategy. Requirements include:
- Extensive Cloud software sales and business development experience with an ability to identify and influence a core set of sellers who want to be leaders in digital transformation
- Experience working with Dell EMC, VARs, enterprise software distributors, etc. and demonstrated ability to drive significant increase in revenue through partnerships
- Ability to create credible business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities in a subscription sales model
- Credibility and capability of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level/C-level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts; experience building and managing C-level business relationships
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business with a proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering new initiatives
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Experience of selling Enterprise applications in Java EE environments, Cloud applications experience would be an asset
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.