About Us VIDEO ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohREsVH5ND8&feature=youtu.be )
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world's largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
Join the Accounts Payable Purchasing team for an opportunity to drive change and create positive impact for employees at Pivotal, as well as for Pivotal's external partners.
The Accounts Payable Purchasing team is seeking a proactive and strategic individual to take ownership of the overall Procurement card process, as well as to help build more efficient and effective purchasing processes.
- Manages and directs the day-to-day operations of the Global Pivotal procurement card program
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the global procurement card program and primary point of contact for Pivotal
- Recommends p-card policies and procedures and monitors p-card usage to ensure compliance based on policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures for all p-card processes.
- Implements policy changes as needed and communicates changes to customers and vendors.
- Reviews cardholder statements and receipts for reconciliation payment purposes and to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Implements and manages an active and comprehensive monitoring process, responsible for the recording keeping of applications, and other standard card maintenance forms.
- Maintains and analyzes cardholder and organizational data and prepares usage reports.
- Educates customers on proper use of p-card, policy information, and changes to procedures.
- Research payment inquiries from employees and vendors
- Pull and analyze purchasing metrics from various systems to provide insights in order to drive change and decision-making
- Future opportunity to cross-train with T&E Specialist, which would include the following responsibilities: expense reimbursement and Pivotal's corporate card program
- Regularly attend meetings and collaborate internal and external partners
General Skills & Proficiencies
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Curiosity and analytical thinking
- Ability to liaise with multiple organizations and departments
- Ability to multitask while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Required Education & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years experience managing a global procurement card program
- Experience with Procurement Card Procedures and Policies
- Experience with purchasing systems, specifically WorkDay
- Experience with expense tools, such as Concur
- Proficient with MS Office applications, most notably Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to think creatively and quickly with minimal direction and information
Total Rewards Package
$55,250 - $74,750
In addition to salary, our total rewards package also includes equity in the form of RSUs, comprehensive medical and disability benefits, employer match on RRSP, fitness reimbursement programs and more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY GPVTL Canada In ("Pivotal") is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Pivotal is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email AskHR@pivotail.io or call 416-907-9470 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).