* Recommending process procedures and modifications to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques and production yields for existing resuscitation products and accessories.
* Estimating manufacturing costs, evaluating time standards, and making recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new and existing product lines.
* Developing manufacturing processes that are applicable to best manufacturing practices and developing those techniques.
* Interfacing with engineering in coordinating the release of new products and providing guidance regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
* Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
* Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
* Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
* Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
* Proven work experience in process engineering
* Excellent technical skills
* Knowledge of process related standards
* Experience in process simulations
* Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
* Knowledge and use of SOLIDWORKS software is a plus
* Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to operate productively with other
* Innovative, adaptive, and willingness to learn
* Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive attitude
* BS degree in Engineering