Machine Operator - Extrusion
We offer all the benefits of a top employer committed to further development, intercultural exchange and innovation. We are looking for an experienced Extrusion Machine Operator who will bring a commitment and a sense of team spirit to every challenge they take on. We have delivered significant growth in recent years and supply major customers in the automotive, commercial vehicle.
Extrusion Operator Responsibilities:
* Inspection of machine center equipment, process and materials.
* Read, setup and follow production paperwork to produce quality parts.
* Continuously improve the process.
* Operation of forklift may be required.
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
* Maintain and update production instructions.
* Data entry for ERP system recording of inventory, production completion, etc.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
* Two or more years operating an extruder or similar process machine.
* High School Diploma
* Fast learner and self-reliant person with great attention to detail.
* Mechanical aptitude & able to read & follow production paperwork.
* Mathematical skills.
* Ability to problem solve and able to react quickly and safely to a situation.
* Able to stay organized in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
* Capable of multi-tasking when operating specialized machinery.
* Able to work shifts.
* Team player
* Fluency in English. Other languages considered an asset.
What We Offer:
* Immediate full-time permanent employment
* Competitive Wages
* RRSP match program
* 3 week vacation after 2 years of employment
* Career advancement opportunities
How to Apply.
We use an online application process which will assess your qualifications, traits, and culture fit, as well as your resume. If you decide to apply we would like you to give us a short pitch on why you are perfect for us. You will be asked to provide an impact statement – it is the first thing we will see, so here your chance to make an amazing first impression.
The whole application should take about 5 minutes maximum to complete. We will review applications as they are received. Thanks to everyone who applies; if we are not able to meet, we will send you a notice so you know where you stand.
Should you require any form of accommodation during the application process, please let us know.