We are a small Boutique Employee Group Benefits Solution provider who provides businesses and corporations with customized Life Insurance, Executive & Employee Health Benefits and Pension Plans that protect their team and key business assets. Reporting to the President, we are seeking an experienced Group Benefits Professional who is fully versed in Employee Benefit Plans and Savings Plans. The position will report to the President directly and oversee service performance for a range of clients. The successful candidate will be energetic, organized, efficient and willing to learn and grow in the business. The successful client may have a life insurance licence or in the process of completing their licence. The ability to work as part of a team but also take charge and work independently is required.
Servicing of all employee group benefit and RSP/Pension clients including:
* Arrange service calls with clients and set up face-to-face meetings to discuss and promote our
* products & services
* Provide all administrative support for the president
* Train and update Plan Administrators, Plan Members and other their plan content.
* Prepare for and participate in employee presentations and meetings.
* Understand client wants and needs and take action to meet and exceed them
* Provide on-going support to client Plan Administrators; actively finding solutions to issues, and share ideas with team members that could improve service delivery and processes
* Manage target dates with clients with respect to plan design changes and Prepare revisions and implement new plan design changes as directed by the President.
* Assist President with renewal negotiation, preparation of presentations, attendance at renewal meetings, managing requests for proposals and implementations
* Keeping clients informed of legislation and/or plan changes as well as new product offerings
* Preparation of Quarterly/Semi-annual benefit plan cost performance updates
* Liaison between carrier and client
Servicing of all corporate and individual insurance clients
* Answering day-to-day client and carrier inquires and support
* Preparation and submission of client applications, including managing the process from start to finish
* Running client insurance illustrations and preparing and maintaining inforce insurance summaries
* Life Insurance Experience: 2 years
* Employee Group Benefits : 3-5 years
* Pension/RRSP Plans :2 years
* College Diploma/Certificate.
We offer an entrepreneurial environment where your efforts make a direct impact to the business. We will provide the successful candidate with a competitive compensation program and an opportunity to grow.