Our client is seeking an experienced and professional Automotive Detailer to join their team. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in this role. This individual is passionate, professional, has a positive & outgoing attitude, and shares our obsession with customer satisfaction service.
If this sounds like you, they would like you come join their team!
Some other great things about us:
* Professional Team-spirited environment with a supportive service team.
* Competitive Benefits package
* Training as required
Some things we are looking for so you can be successful in this role:
* Washing, waxing, and buffing exteriors
* Cleaning & treating car windows
* Vacuuming & cleaning car upholstery and other surfaces
* applying treatment to wheels and tires.
* Retouching paint
* Following all company and safety procedures
* Ensuring quality work is done before moving on
* Notifying managers of equipment or vehicle malfunction
* Repairing small cosmetic parts
* Driving cars to a designated spot after work is done
* Valid drivers license and comfortable to drive small vehicles to larger pick up trucks.
* Committed to the set working hours Mon-Friday 8am-5pm & the occasional Saturday.
In the beginning, they will teach you our system & will make it easy for you when you are most nervous. As you start to be more and more successful, you will put your own spin on things and that's when you will really launch your career!
How to Apply.
We use an online application process which will assess your qualifications, traits, and culture fit, as well as your resume. If you decide to apply we would like you to give us a short pitch on why you are perfect for us. You will be asked to provide an impact statement – it is the first thing we will see, so here your chance to make an amazing first impression.
The whole application should take about 5-10 minutes maximum to complete. We will review applications as they are received. Thanks to everyone who applies; if we are not able to meet, we will send you a notice so you know where you stand.
Should you require any form of accommodation during the application process, please let us know.