At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Sales Executive for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thrivingculture can be broken down into four components:
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
A motivated individual who can sell fulfillment, transportation and ecommerce services by utilizing consultative and
value-based selling at the corporate level to successfully close new business opportunities. You are a team player
excited to share your expertise as a knowledge leader to ensure that the consultative sales process results in a
signed contract and launch of new business.
- Direct sales and generate new business through prospecting, managing and closing new opportunities.
- Act as a business consultant and demonstrate extensive knowledge and insight into prospective clients’ business
processes while linking offerings to the agendas of senior executives.
- Deliver high caliber, persuasive presentations incorporating value-based strategies and impacts.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts. Meet and exceed quota standards.
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new
- Develop accounts by building strong client relationships and management of internal, cross functional resources.
As a Sales Executive, you have:
- Industry sales experience in the fields of technology, logistics, shipping, mailing and/or fulfillment utilizing
consultative and value-based selling with successful C-Suite penetration capabilities
- Proven success with prospecting and highly motivated competitive selling skills to land new accounts resulting in
3-5 years of demonstrated over quota performance
- The ability to work independently in a home-based environment with a strong work ethic with local and national
travel necessary as required
- Excellent negotiation, phone communication and presentation skills and strong business acumen
- Ability to work within a team environment, utilizing personal influence skills to harness internal and external
- Solid skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Salesforce.com or an equivalent CRM
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.