About Our Company
Pit Stop Portables is a fast growing Portable Toilet and Waste Management Company looking for motivated people who possess a positive attitude, passionate about providing exceptional Customer Service and is motivated to provide the "WOW" factor to our Customers and fellow Co-Workers.
We have a "Work Hard + Play Hard" attitude and welcome those individuals who employ the same and those who fit with our core values. If this is you, you need not waste any more time searching.
As a confident and personable individual, you will serve as a brand ambassador for Pit Stop's products and services. You will solicit new customers; including construction, industrial, commercial to endeavor to build relationships and grow new business.
This position services our customers by selling our products and developing and managing the ongoing relationships with our clients and our potential new clients/prospect. As an "A" player you will drive revenue and build an admired Brand. You will lead through action, delivering on your commitments and ensuring we leave every customer with a sense of "WOW".
You will be responsible for becoming an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face and work collaboratively with the team to execute strategies to secure and close new business.
Our products are Portable Washroom Facilities, Executive Washroom Trailers, Septic Holding Tanks & Service, Roll-Off Waste Containers (Calgary Market only) and various add on items.
What your day will look like:
- Learn and ensure Company's values are being carried out.
- Maintain an understanding of all company's products and services and be a product matter expert.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service to the region/area.
- Ensure daily tasks are addressed and kept up to date.
- Hunting (site visits) and farming of new accounts and services by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers and sales opportunities.
- Complete quotes and sales agreements.
- Recommends pricing and marketing tactics to management to meet and exceed quotas.
- Daily reporting; data entry of activity and results reports, such as daily call reports; # site visits, # of calls number, new business, weekly work plans, and monthly.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations.
- Contributes to team effort by meeting and exceeding results as needed.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure effective communication.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Disciplined to drive revenue and sales in the field, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- Extremely competitive in nature; a team player with need to WIN
- Strong Customer Service skill set
- Motivated to provide solutions to customers challenges
- Strong computer skills including a high level of competence using Microsoft Office and use of the internet and social media platforms
- Knowledge of the Waste Industry considered a strong asset
- Good knowledge of the Lower Mainland
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and has relentless work ethic
- Strong organizational, analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to accept and take on-board criticism Great presentation and communication skills
- Reliable and driven
- Self Motivated and Self Managed
- Excellent in time management and punctuality and conveys a sense of urgency on all related tasks
- Ability to work closely with all departments to ensure effective communication
- Minimum 3 years experience in an Outside Sales Role
- Strong computer skills including a high level of competence using Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel (intermediate); experience working with TRUX Route Platform considered a strong asset
- Comes to work with the Work Hard + Play Hard attitude
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and proactive in problem solving
- Ability to navigate within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency to meet timelines
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefit package including MSP
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)