About Our Company
Pit Stop Portables is a fast growing Portable Toilet and Waste Management Company looking for motivated people who possess a positive attitude, passionate about providing exceptional Customer Service and is motivated to provide the "WOW" factor to our Customers and fellow Co-
We have a "Work Hard + Play Hard" attitude and welcome those individuals who employ the same and those who fit with our core values. If this is you, you need not waste any more time searching.
Inside Sales Specialist
As a confident and personable individual, you will serve as a Brand Ambassador for Pit Stop's products and services. You will solicit business from our database and internal systems in the construction, industrial and commercial industries, build relationships and grow new business.
This position services our customers by selling our products, developing and managing the ongoing relationships with our clients and our potential new clients/prospects. You're an "A" Player looking to drive revenue and build an admired Brand. You lead through action, delivering on your commitments and ensuring we leave every customer with a sense of "WOW". You will be responsible for becoming an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face and work collaboratively with the team to execute strategies to secure and close business.
What your day will look like:
- Manage existing account and those secured by your role.
- Regular communication with existing accounts, ensuring that service being provided is superior, future business and projects are secured and complaints are escalated to the appropriate channels.
- Focuses sales efforts by reviewing existing and potential volume of past and potential future accounts.
- Follow up on leads generated from subscriptions to industry related data.
- Review and communicate upcoming RFPs/RFQs on Industry related websites.
- Assist in putting together quotes, bids, RFPs, and RFQs.
- Weekly reporting on activity and conversion rates.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and delivery schedules, marketing tactics - regional SWOT
- Support for Call Centre in cases of overflow/ holiday-sick coverage/ busy season (May-Sept).
What you'll bring to the table:
- Disciplined to drive Revenue and Sales, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships
- Extremely competitive in nature; a team player with need to WIN
- Strong Customer Service skill set
- Motivated to provide solutions to customers challenges
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail; ability to multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel , Outlook and use of the internet and social media platforms
- Reliable and driven
- Self Motivated and Self Managed
- Knowledge of the Waste Industry considered a strong asset
General & Office Skills
- Learn and ensure Company's values are being carried out
- Maintain an understanding of all company's products and services
- General office duties
- Ability to enter data into database while engaging customers on the phone
- Good organizational, analytical and reporting skills
- Work closely with all departments to ensure effective communication
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Customer Service Environment; Inside Sales or Outside Sales Experience
- Strong computer skills including a high level of competence using Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel (intermediate) and tools such as Smart Sheets; experience working with TRUX Route Platform (industry based software) considered a strong asset
- Comes to work with the Work Hard + Play Hard attitude
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and proactive in problem solving
- Ability to navigate within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency to meet timelines
- Professional development and active learning to improve personal/professional skills; high degree of intellectual curiosity and the desire to stay on top of the latest online trends
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefit package including MSP
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Required)