About Our Company
Pit Stop Portables is a fast growing Portable Toilet and Waste Management Company looking for motivated people who possess a positive attitude, passionate about providing exceptional Customer Service and is motivated to provide the "WOW" factor to our Customers and fellow Co-Workers.
We have a "Work Hard + Play Hard" attitude and welcome those individuals who employ the same and those who fit with our core values. If this is you, you need not waste any more time searching.
Sales & Customer Experience Specialist
The Sales & Customer Experience Specialists are responsible for following call centre policy and procedures including meeting call centre standards, employee sales, improving quality service (Customer Excellence) and accomplishing organizational goals.
The role will be focused on growing our business and will be responsible for becoming experts in identifying challenges that our existing and prospective customers face and work collaboratively with the team to execute strategies to secure and close new business while providing our customers with the best experience possible.
Our products are portable washroom facilities, executive washroom trailers, septic holding tanks, roll-off waste containers and various add on items.
What your day will look like:
- Work directly with customers via telephone (incoming & outgoing calls), and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential and current customers to purchase new products and/or services
- Educate customers on product offerings and services
- Follow up with the customer via telephone or email following initial sales contact
- Identify customer issues and provides appropriate solutions via upselling of additional products and/or services and obtain customer commitment/ signoff.
- Meet departmental sales goals consistently
- Complete continuous product education to improve customer service
- Maintain an accurate daily record of sales in sales tracker.
- Complete outgoing quotes/bids in a timely manner
What you'll bring to the table:
- Develop and build customer relationships while maintaining a high standard of customer service to the region/area
- Experience working with TRUX (custom software) considered a strong asset
- Background in CSR/Sales roles; post secondary education in a related field considered an asset
- Problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Respond to a variety of customer requests, special instructions and inquiries in a timely manner
- Investigate and resolve customer issues - maintain detailed notes of all customer communication within the company database
- Motivated to provide solutions to our customers' challenges
- Ability to work under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
General & Office Skills
- Learn and ensure Company's values are being carried out
- Maintain an understanding of all the company's products and services
- General office duties including filing as required
- Ability to enter data into a database while engaging customers on the phone
- MS Office proficiency (preferably intermediate Excel)
- Good organizational, analytical and reporting skills
- Work closely with all departments to ensure effective communication
- High School, G.E.D or High School Equivalency; Post-secondary with business focus preferred
- 3+ years of work experiences in a customer service or sales role
- Computer proficiency
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Typing speed of 50WPM or better
- Knowledge of Trux CRM software or equivalent CRM tools
- Comes to work with the Work Hard + Play Hard attitude.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive in problem-solving.
- Ability to navigate within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency to meet timelines.
- Professional development and active learning to improve personal/professional skills; high degree of intellectual curiosity and the desire to stay on top of the latest online trends.
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including MSP
Job Type: Full-time