- Do you love talking to people?
- Do you love to work alone and have a lot of freedom?
- Are you excited about building something from the ground up?
Outside Sales Representative
Pirtek has been in Chicagoland for 17 years and is part of a global franchise. We have 18 mobile vans and 3 hydraulic hose shop franchise locations in the Chicagoland area. Our purpose is to reduce our customer's downtime and operating costs, with our specialty being 1 hour ETA on-site service.
Outside Sales Representatives (OSRs) execute ~200 meetings per week with potential customers, and are accountable for converting leads into new customers. This position reports to the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Outstanding people skills
- Self-Motivated and thrives when working alone
- Energetic and loves to hit goals
- Outside Sales
- Perform sales calls from a provided leads list
- Perform cold sales calls door to door in industrial areas
- Identify the gatekeeper or decisionmaker
- Execute 200 meetings per week with potential customers
- Maintain relationship with lead until first job, and hand contact off to MSST
- Convert 8 leads to new customers per week
- Log each meeting in company database
- Escalate "hot" leads and leads needing additional technical expertise
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base hourly pay + commission, with PTO
- Mileage Reimbursement @ $0.35/mile from first stop to last stop
- Company-subsidized group health insurance
- Access to group dental, life, and supplemental insurance
- Retirement program with company matching
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year experience in high-volume outside sales
- Experience in an industrial setting preferred (production, maintenance, MRO, etc.)
- Valid driver's license and must meet the standards to be insured by the company's insurance carrier
- Must have personal transportation in good condition.
Pirtek O'Hare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Driver's License (Required)
Typical deal size:
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts