** Role located in PARK HILLS, MO **
Relocation Assitance for qualified candidates.
Job Title: Automation Specialist / Plant Equipment Maintenance
Purpose of Job: To maintain, service and repair the cold end packing automation and auto inspection equipment to ensure that the equipment is best working condition and support the Production department's target by ensuring that there is minimum equipment downtime
- Associate's Degree or Graduate Degree in Electronics /Mechanical/Electrical
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ Years of automation experience
- Good knowledge of PLC and drives.
- Good knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic is advantage.
- Knowledge of PGL design standards, quality systems and working procedures. (LOG Book, SOP etc.,) will be an added advantage
- Experience with automated Glass plant will preferred
- Coordinate with other interfacing departments.
- Handle trouble shooting on site with a hands-on approach and provides solution.
- Identifies needs for development in maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of operation of other glass industries regarding automation and inspection and report this knowledge further to Head of cold end technical services for guidance on way forward.
- Assist and support engineering colleagues in PGL USA Inc.
- Maintain good repo with internal customers.
Indeed Hire and Piramal Glass are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hydraulic and pneumatic: 1 year (Preferred)
- automation: 2 years (Required)
- glass plant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree (Required)
- Park Hills, MO: Between 21 and 30 miles (Preferred)