You’re a natural storyteller, a sharp writer, and an emerging leader, looking for an opportunity to get involved with a business that’s making a difference in the world.
You’re not looking to join just any organization - you want to be part of a team on a mission to make a positive social and environmental impact. You want to be part of a movement of good. You want an exciting place to work, where there is a treasure trove of great stories just waiting to be told.
Look no further.
Who are we?
We’re 3P Partners, a women-led Certified B Corp in the ‘impact tech’ space, with offices in New York and Denver.
We’ve created PIPS Rewards (https://www.pipsrewards.com/) , an innovative mobile platform (also known as the PIPs App), with its own ‘currency of good’ (Positive Impact Points – PIPs!). PIPs are rewards you earn when you do good things – ride the bus, bike, recycle, refill your water bottle, volunteer, or even shop responsibly.
The PIPs App provides a tool to verify, reward, and reinforce positive impact behaviours. Once earned, PIPs can be converted into valued rewards like great deals on
local and organic food; healthy personal care products; responsibly made
clothing and gear; fitness classes; shared services, concert tickets, and even
scholarship grants. Whether earning or using PIPs, all actions positively impact the environment, community, mind & body.
It’s a self-nurturing, planet-protecting, socially conscious 360° cycle of good.
We’re just missing one thing: you.
Marketing and Communications Officer:
We’ve grown quickly over the last few years and are now in need of a dedicated marketing and communications officer. We have a number of communities (primarily university campuses) and partners who we want to service with better marketing and promotions.
That’s where you come in.
Your main goals will be to establish and implement a marketing and communications strategy to create awareness, generate a buzz around our platform, and help us efficiently and effectively build our brand. You’ll build recognition on campuses, in the business community, among donors and investors, and in the world around us.
You’ll achieve this by:
* Developing and implementing a multi-pronged communications strategy to send custom messages to target user groups
* Developing messaging campaigns to promote action partners and sponsors
* Developing and designing communication and marketing collateral for decks, marketing materials, social, marketing brochures, stickers, postage signs etc.
* Managing all communication channels and any related communication software services
* Regularly reporting on data analytics related to communications and marketing
You’re made for this role because you have a passion for storytelling and getting the word out, backed by a strong knowledge of marketing and communications strategy. You’re a talented communicator and copy editor, eager to join a fast-growing start-up organization.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to make your mark, and a chance to be instrumental to the growth of a new business. If you’re looking to take your career to the next level with an organization you can be proud to be part of, then we want to meet you.
Working at 3P Partners / PIPs Rewards:
This is a full-time permanent position, with a target salary range between $70,000-$90,000/year and excellent benefits and vacation time. We’re a virtual company, with team members based in Denver and New York. Ideally, you’re located in Denver, where most of our team works. You’ll have access to a co-working office space, as well as flexibility to work from home as needed.
Our team is mission-oriented and highly motivated, so you’ll fit right in with your entrepreneurial spirit and roll-up-your-sleeves approach. You’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and challenge the status quo. This is a great place to work for someone who’s looking to advance and become a leader. With us, there’s no limit to where your career can grow.
Here’s what we need:
* 5 + years experience in communications and/or marketing
* Excellent English writing skills, coupled with a passion for storytelling and getting the word out
* Proficiency with digital publishing and design tools (Adobe InDesign experience preferred)
* Postsecondary education in communications or marketing, and/or in a writing heavy program (English, history, political science, social sciences, etc.) – Masters’ degree would be a plus
* Passion for sustainability
* Experience in the impact space would be a plus
* Network of brands and players in the green economy would be a plus
* Portfolio of work samples will be required as part of our application process
How to Apply
Please provide a portfolio of work samples with your application.
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the “Help” button.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment and look forward to hearing from you.