We're looking for a dynamic Product Manager that will be responsible for helping our customers design and build products using our identity data and solutions. If being a driving force in planning, designing, delivering, growing and perfecting great products developed by our customers and powered by Pipl services is exhilarating to you read on.
The Product Manager will be influencing or driving the roadmap, planning and execution of new applications, features and data capabilities, of our customers products.
The gist of it:
- Learn and understand customers' business model, key metrics for new user acquisition and existing user retention;
- Prepare product vision, plans and material such as presentations, user stories and wireframes and champion them to customers;
- Collaborate with our sales and engineering to validate your plans and communicate and convince customers in a new product vision;
- Ensure that the product development priorities are aligned with the business goals and geared towards maximizing impact;
- Work with customer's Marketing, Sales and other teams to ensure clear communication of the product value and features;
- 5+ years experience in product management or related functions;
- Have had ownership of a successful product;
- Experience in business & consumer oriented SaaS;
- Ability to quickly grasp new and different business models and metrics;
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, addicted to finding the simplest most beautiful solution to a problem;
- Great communicator, demonstrated ability in using different communication methods to educate and influence;
- Experience in delivering results from a place of by influencing the participants vs controlling the process;
- Open to travel for visits and on-site work with customers (30% more of the year).
Extra points if you
- Customer-centric perspective, UX addict;
- Practical understanding of good experimental design and statistical concepts related to hypothesis testing;
- Work history includes experience at both large and small companies;
- Exceptional sense of humor.
We are Pipl, an information services company with the largest people-search-engine in the world. Our search engine allows anyone to easily find people-information worldwide. We organize online identities to offer sophisticated search capabilities to help companies perform business-critical identity verification processes quickly and effectively.
Founded in 2005, we take pride in our hard-earned profitability, still, we don't assume we have all the answers. We embrace change, challenge the status quo & make big bold leaps. We encourage radical thinking while being meticulously data-minded, and never forgetting who we ultimately answer to: People.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job