* Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
* Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements and needs.
* Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
* Assist in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies.
* Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Execute and manage assigned work within allotted timeline.
* Organize account meetings and provide agendas and meeting notes.
* Fluent in English. Mandarin, Spanish or other language is a plus.
* Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
* Well-organized and detail oriented.
* Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
* BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent.
* Paid internship and training.
* Welcome CPT&OPT, sponsor H1B based on performance.
* Promotional opportunity.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 10:30am-5:30pm (Lunch Break- 1 Hour)
Working Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Full-time