Piper Jaffray is currently seeking an intern for Summer 2020 to support our Accounting department in the Minneapolis, MN office.
- Assist with creation and analyze daily general ledger journal entries and adjustments.
- Assist with monthly reconciliations and the preparation of schedules and reports.
- Assist with business line revenue reconciliation.
- Liase with business line staff to ensure timely and accurate financial records.
- Perform accounting analysis and projects.
- Excellent oral, written communication and problem solving skill
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong analytical ability
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Interns will participate in our firm-wide internship program consisting of a kickoff event in Minneapolis and a speaker series program where you will hear from top business leaders with the opportunity to network and learn about the various opportunities within finance.
This internship opportunity is open to undergraduate or graduate students who graduate in December 2020 or Spring 2021 and have a GPA of 3.5 or above. The application deadline for this role is September 30, 2019.