Piper Companies is currently looking for a Lead iOS Mobile Developer for a position based in San Francisco, CA.
Responsibilities for the Lead iOS Mobile Developer include:
- Consistently working on mobile application- focused on the iOS platform – that will be utilized by thousands of users across the globe
- Will develop these applications on Swift
- Work across teams- Android development team, backend engineering
- Coding to incorporate continuous integration
- Attend brainstorming sessions to share technical information- blogging, sharing of documents, etc.
Qualifications for the Lead iOS Mobile Developer include:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field highly desired- will consider equivalent experience
- Experience in the development of iOS applications that have been accessed by a sizable user base
- Must have experience with Swift
- Must be a passionate technologist, especially in the word of mobile application development- architecture, data, and engineering
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation for the Lead iOS Mobile Developer includes:
- Salary Range: $150,000 to $250,000 per year based on experience
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k and Paid Time Off