EDC Programmer II
Piper Companies is looking for a remote EDC Programmer II to work for a leading CRO. This EDC Programmer II will have the opportunity to provide direct support to clinical research operations on a national scale while working remotely.
Responsibilities of the EDC Programmer II Include:
- Serve as the Technical Lead on study specific database design
- Build databases while adhering to predetermined timelines established by project teams
- Review database designs for compliance and feasibility
- Coordinate development activities of other database programmers supporting the build process to ensure projects meet timelines
Qualifications of the EDC Programmer II Include:
- At least 2 years of experience in clinical trial environments
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Oracle or similar applications in a programming role
- Experience with Medidata Rave (certification is a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with project teams remotely
Compensation of the EDC Programmer II Includes:
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
Please send resumes to Richard Huntington at email@example.com.