PIPECARE CANADA is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join its growing Team. The selected candidate will be working to grow the customer base of PIPECARE and introduce new customers to the benefits of PIPECARE's in-line inspection services. The selected candidate will participate in defining both short-term and long-term strategic goals, will build key customer relationships emphasizing a "partnering" approach with our customers, will seek out and identify new business opportunities, will guide customers during the contracting process, and will maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The ideal candidate will be based in Calgary, AB, Canada.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Identify, qualify, pursue and capture sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing opportunities within the assigned Territory.
- Provide customers with information regarding PIPECARE's product and service offerings and to bring value to their pipeline integrity program.
- Collaborate closely with different PIPECARE departments to ensure the smooth delivery of services to the market and meeting the customer needs.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all current and future regulations and legislation pertaining to the pipeline industry and trends.
- Develop long standing customer relations to partner with customers, effect referrals, network within key pipeline operators, and to provide market intelligence with regard to industry trends, needs, new developments, and competitor activity.
- Present to and consult top management on business trends with a view of developing new services, products, etc.
- Propose and agree on detailed Territory customer engagement plans.
- Advise on commercial contract pricing.
- Assist technical sales engineers in obtaining necessary information from the Client and assisting in smooth contract transfer to Operations.
- Actively engage in New Product Initiatives
- Support colleagues within other territories if and when necessary and contributing to Group activity
- Educate customers on the benefits of PIPECARE technology and service offerings in helping to ensure the integrity of their pipeline assets.
- Represent PIPECARE in conferences and exhibitions and supporting Territory marketing initiatives
- Execute all other tasks as requested by PIPECARE Sales & Marketing Manager and Executive Team.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience/exposure in the in-line inspection industry with sound commercial skills
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with a progressive and successful career to-date
- Experience within the Oil and Gas sector, experience in pipeline integrity services and/or in-line inspection is a plus
- Knowledge of Canadian and USA pipeline industry regulations and standards
- Excellent lead generation and closing skills
- Ability to travel both within Canada and internationally
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- outside sales: 2 years (Preferred)