PIP in Downey, is part of the world's largest network of printing and marketing service centers. For all of our 49 years, we have been dedicated to providing exceptional service and outstanding quality to our growing customer base which ranges from Fortune 500 corporations to home-based businesses. We're in search of an Integrated Marketing Consultant.
PIP is dedicated to help our customers and prospects more effectively grow profitable sales.
- We act as an expert, consultant and resource allowing customers to concentrate on building their own business.
- We always keep pace with technology.
- We offer integrated cross-media direct marketing programs, web-to-print solutions, and traditional services such as: mailing and fulfillment, graphic design, printing, copying, finishing, posters and banners.
This is the ideal position for the marketing professional who understands business development and marketing, but especially enjoys working with people. The ideal candidate is well versed in direct and online marketing, backed by an ability to develop and implement marketing solutions that drive business sales. We are looking for someone to help create and develop new business opportunities using a consultative selling approach.
You should offer:
- Strong marketing skills, including the ability to recommend integrated marketing solutions that drive sales.
- Superior listening skills. Someone who wants to learn about a client's business challenge and then works with them to create and effective solution.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and display courtesy and sensitivity to overcome objections with persuasion and persistence.
- Ability to effectively coordinate cross-functional and cross-business teams to resolution; good facilitator.
- Customer-focused, demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Computer literacy in marketing-related programs, spreadsheets, presentation graphics.
- Strong team player.
- Strong sense of urgency, stays focused under pressure.
- Detail oriented skills.
- Salary + commission and benefits
- Sales leads, target marketing
- Business-to-business sales opportunities
- Regional and national training resources
- The best name and reputation in our industry.
For prompt, personal, consideration, email your resume. We will review all resumes, phone screen and subsequently set up interviews for those fitting our criteria. No phone calls or visits please.
Job Type: Full-time