Pharmacy Consultant - Chicago, IL
Enjoy Traveling? Knowledgeable with Computers? Have a natural ability to train others? Do you want to advance your career by working with the nation’s most innovative pharmacy software?
You can do all this and more by joining our mission at PioneerRx!
PioneerRx Pharmacy Software is seeking candidates for the position of Pharmacy Consultant. For the initial six months, this position requires 100% nation-wide travel from Monday – Friday to install hardware in retail pharmacy environments and train the pharmacy on how to use the software. After the 6-month training period, the applicant will manage a territory in Chicago, IL, and surrounding areas. The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of the region, which includes:
- Acting as a pharmacy consultant by determining the best possible tools and solutions that will help pharmacy owners increase efficiencies and margins.
- Educating pharmacy owners on best practices, market trends, and products and services in order to help them improve their productivity to achieve their desired goals.
- Becoming a PioneerRx Pharmacy Software expert, providing remote and onsite training and product consulting to the pharmacy owners.
- Troubleshooting any issues/concerns that may arise during the installation process.
- Configuring/Installing printers, workstations, servers, and any extra equipment the pharmacy may have.
- Up to 50% travel after the initial 6 month training period
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Pharmacy Technician experience preferred
- Previous IT and Networking experience preferred
- Superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people
- The ability to perform with little direct supervision
- Proficient in using Windows operating system
- Must be able to lift up to 65 lbs.
Who are We?
Developed with the experience of over 35 years of pharmacy software development and support, PioneerRx was built from scratch to provide the pharmacy community with a solution that can grow as the industry changes for the next 35 years. PioneerRx delivers weekly improvements and cutting-edge features that are designed to provide speed, simplicity, consistency, and flexibility, however, their ultimate goal of development is to help pharmacies make more money. Leading the industry in first to market functionality in one seamlessly integrated package, PioneerRx Pharmacy Software has become one of the most successful and frequently talked about pharmacy systems in the United States.
We offer our employees competitive pay and great benefits!
(Employer-paid Medical Insurance, Employer-funded HRA; Dental, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance; 401K with employer matching, and Paid Time off)